Risk Management & Safety
Mon - Fri
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Mon - Fri
8:30 am - 4 pm
Contact Risk Management and Safety
Bryant University is committed to protecting the health and safety of all members of the University community and our environment.
Risk Management & Insurance
Navigating Risk Management and Insurance processes can be quite complicated, especially if you have experienced property damage or injury. The Risk Manager can assist in answering general questions you might have about insurance such as requesting a certificate of insurance or more specific questions such as helping you to determine whether a an incident of injury or damage is covered under the University’s insurance policies. The link below will provide you with guidance in navigating the University’s insurance processes.
Please contact Risk Management for additional information on these insurance programs and procedures.
Environmental Health and Safety
Bryant University is committed to protecting the health and safety of all members of the University community and our environment. The mission of the University's EHS Department is to:
- Provide facilities and operations that are safe and healthful;
- Strive to prevent all occupational injuries and illnesses by emphasizing safety management, education and training, and safe work practices;
- Comply with all applicable health, safety, and environmental laws and regulations;
- Minimize waste; and reuse/recycle material when it is economically and environmentally appropriate;
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental protection is a principle consideration in the design, construction, and renovation of all buildings and facilities; and,
- Be open and communicate broadly our health, safety, and environmental activities and performance.
All members of the University community, including students, faculty, staff, and contractors, are expected to be cognizant of, and conform with, University policies and procedures and share the responsibility for minimizing risks to health, safety and the environment.
Faculty and supervisory staff must ensure that employees and students work in a safe, healthful, and environmentally responsible manner while also complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and University policies and procedures.
- BBP Exposure Control Plan
- Bodily Fluids Clean-Up Quick Reference Guide
- Hazard Communication RI & RTK Plan 2021
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Declination Form
- Hazardous Material Release Plan
Risk Management and Safety offers a variety of training, both broad and job specific, in person and online.
Bryant University partners with Beacon Mutual Insurance Company and First Net Learning to offer online safety training courses. Please contact RMS for access to training materials.